Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2nd Tallest Guy in the World - IJAZ

eyyo...

GUESS??

Who's the tallest person in this world?

Guy?Lady?

Keep wondering ya!

I search at Berita Harian online, Ijaz is the 2nd tallest guy in this world...with 2.56 m(his height)
I'm keep thinking who's the tallest one???

'Orang Panjang' or his full name is Ijaz Ahmed, 26 years old (same umo aku ek???).He's from Pakistan and had visited IKM Sik,my workplace on 16 June 2009...

Why he's coming here?For donation+charity for his leg - has to do the operation(complication on his leg)...AS 50,000 is needed for the operation.So pity....

Well as a khalifah, I wish for Ijaz's healthy - hope you're always in the pink of health ya!
Amin...

Down here is pic of me, my friends (Kak San n Kak Anizah)...
Takut wooo berdiri sebelah dia...
Cause the difference between us - kepala aku dekat kepala lutut dia..
Ngeh ngeh...

Mane kwn2 yg laen?
Ntah...
Ada yg lari...-runaway...why?
takut agaknye...xpun,malu+tak berminat...probably...

 
          (Kak San, me, Ijaz and Kak Ani)

(Ijaz's signature)
Well...
Who's down there?
Hihi...kasi glamor sket...
En Hizal n En Eddy gitu...
hehe...
(I upload ye sb u all scan guna scanner I,hehe...)
Any answer?
For who's the tallest person in the world?
Daaa...thanks...