Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Kad Raya & Sampul Duit Raya 2012

Selamat Berpuasa to everyone :)
Due to Internet problem at my workplace at 'BUSYness' when at home,

I am unable to update any status...
So, now, mood raya is coming...

I will talking about kad raya first...
Alhamdulillah, my intention to have or do a kad raya with pictures of my family including my family in laws...
It was created by my practical student, Nabil...
I asked him to choose PINK when he asked me 'Madam nak colour ape utk kad raya ni?'
Of course, PINK because I love it and my family n family in law decide to choose ala ala PINK for our baju raya theme...
But, we have to choose RED because Danish loves RED as Ultraman colour la kot, haihh...

Here goes the cards:



 ~ thank you Nabil ~


~  it's quite cheap ~


~ susah nak cari gambar semua orang ada, this photo was taken masa my family in law sambut raya di Perlis, my Adik said my photo mcm BIBIK ok, haha...I pakai short masa tu dan dilindungi oleh Mama and Adik, hehe ~


~ gambar ni pulak ada the kids - Hakim, Haziq, Danish, Aryan and baby Melissa. This photo was taken masa celebrate birthday Ayah di TGI Friday, Alamanda, Putrajaya ~


~ This photo pulak masa raya, I was pregnant, Danish was inside, xperasan sangat kan? hehe...kalau xsilap ni kot gambar last raya di rumah Wang Besar, Bintong :'), the photo was taken at the studio in Kangar, Perlis~


~ From the bottom of my broken heart...a song by Britney Spears when I was in Form 5 at the time, so memorable...~


Last photo; sampul duit raya of 2012.
When I upload it in Facebook, majority said sampul duit raya Habib Jewels paling cantik...
Secantik emas dan berliannya kan...
Dan harga pun cantik..
:D
So, this year the free sampul duit raya that we got are;
Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
Habib Jewels
Jakels
Lunatots
(thank you for the sponsorship, fuhh ayat...)

Ok, I am happy that I have a time to tell about my kad and sampul duit raya for 2012,
Hope the best story from your side too!