Friday, May 17, 2013

Krabi Part II

Hi, hello, let's continue our story about Krabi...
Here, I only  will uploading  photos which I feel 'so sweet' to share with  all of you, lovers!



~ After breakfast, we  snapped several photos before went to Island Hoping/Hopping..sorry  for the spelling error if  any :) ~ 

Up there are my  BIG  family n back there were the cars that we brought together, driving from Seremban - Perlis - Krabi  (Thailand)


~ this is  where my in laws lived, a very cute small house/rooms, got 2 sides actually ~


~ we were using one of these boats during the  Island Hopping  ~



~  look  at the beautiful scenery, betapa cantiknya  ciptaan Allah yang Maha Esa kan... ~


~ focus deeply to  the boat, there are many of PEOPLE and I assumed this photo is amazing too!~



~ activities on the boat,  Alhamdulillah Melissa behave  so NICELY but Danish  was  scared of the beaches/sea ~


~  Danish  was frightened of the water - seas, beaches  but he loved  to play with this - sand :D ~


~ while my sister, Madiha  helped a couple,  (I think they are from India and was  in a honeymoon mode) for taking  their photo ~


~ this is me, wrote; 'Mafe was here  - Krabi' ~


~ I don't know why  I always  and like to 'handle' or 'kokko' my  son  just like this ~ 


~ after the  Island Hopping activities, we were here, like expressing the beautiful scenery, ceewaahh! ~


~ Aryan  & Melissa with their lovely stroller ~


~ the money, 'bath' changing from RM ~

Hope this will make you enjoy as we enjoyed with the activities but I need  to put more photos such  as snorkeling and others!