Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 2014

Assalamualaikum  and hi everybody...
Hahahaha...Baru nak  berblog  bagai  after few months leaving it...
Why  today?
Because of 25/2/14?
Co-incidentally?

Today,  actually  is my sis-in-law's birthday  (too)
So,  last night Danish  wrote something  to his Busu, while Melissa looks  like recite a poem (Shakespeare la sgt)..hehehe




Alhamdulillah,  everything was OKEY so far...
Hajatku tercapai untuk membeli  aset  kepada suami plus anak2 di Negeri  Sembilan...
InsyaAllah jka diizinkan oleh Allah, we planned  to buy the other one for our next kids...
Amin, amin, amin...




Next, is...should or shouldn't?
Should  I furthering my study?
Kalau ikutkan hati,  rasa berkobar kobar...apatah lg ke UK...
Actually I don't plan UK because I imagined Ireland  or Canada because I have relatives, friends there...
But,  now, I feel like sgt selesa with my current life, I want  to focus to my kids actually - giving their education, spending more times with them...
Org ckp hati tu  dah tertutup untuk sambung belajar but suddenly,  my husband put this paper on  my office desk...
Insyaallah, maybe next time, kalau ada rezeki tu,  Allah will give to  us...
Dan takut juga kecundang  di tgh  jalan, gagal...pengalaman belajar Master dulu rasanya belum 'berubat' lagi...
Xlarat rasanya nak menjamah all the journals, apatah lagi  I will do in English Language, as their mother tongue language...
Need to spoon  myself with vocabs, grammar n others...
Siapa ckp senang, rite?

Even-though my  former KJ ever said 'Gagal dalam pelajaran adalah  perkara biasa'...Lumrah...Woopss
But, what about  perspective from our masyarakat?
They will always  NEGATIVE, rite?