Friday, January 7, 2011

Port Dickson 2010

Hmm...regret of 2010 which I haven't update/upload my 'story - mory'...
Yeah,blogging may effect the bahasa rojak...include me...
It happens when we read someone's blog,then when we want to write/type our blog,we will bring the 'budaya' of previous blog to our blog...
My lecturer ever adviced,'Don't read someone's work,it will effect ur work too,esp. in writing...'
Thanks,Dr Afendi,my Language Assessment(LA) lecturer...


OK...just want to tell about PD,Port Dickson...
OH MY GOD!
Pantainya sgt cantik dan bersih!
I knew people will say : 'biase jer...'
But when I see all beaches in Malaysia,PD has it own 'aura'...
i think PD can get number 1 among others...


So,since I married to Southern guy,never been there,PD..
Furthermore,'I xminat pantai'...huhu
Maybe useful for 'rileks' n really work it....
I thought I want to invite or ask my 'ADIK' to join us...but
when something happened at that time,I felt so regret...
She ever promised me to take us jalan2 n i requested for PD,n others...
but never mind...I knew she really meant it...


So,forget about her...


Hmmm..Bukhari,my student,he is from Rantau..now I know....!


Harie actually wants to show his school..ahaha..
They ever lived there for 2/3 years,since my Ayah in law ever worked there...
He showed me his school(Sek Men Keb Si Rusa & Sek Men Keb Bukit Saujana)
I don't know the schools r correct or not because my husband is confuse too!
He said he has almost 10 schools because they were moving everywhere....
(No wonder he has no many friends,aha!)
n an interesting place is the train and the railway were not function but still there..so cute...


We have no chance to visit the Museum Tentera Darat because the day was Friday and people went to the mosque...
Therefore,I feel so proud that my husband n his family had a memory (at PD)
The Kem Si Rusa (kot),my husband said.ishk ishk....but i know the Kem is Kem Tentera la..
It's for Army...n they r apart of it..


Let's enjoy our photos,OK?




















tricycle...






~ the BEST picture,rite? ~




*at first I arrived,I just said to myself,
is it OK if we called PD as a Bali Malaysia or Mini Bali Malaysia?