Monday, January 10, 2011

Pregnant or Nope?

Erm...
Pregnant or nope?
When people keep asking me the same question,
I always keep thinking about it....


I asked my husband during lunch time/break/hour...
'Awak nak (next) anak bila?'
He said 'ikutle...' ,i knew I will get the same the same answer...hihi(even I asked him other question too),he is very SPORTING n OPEN MINDED...huh..not like HIM!(u know who is it!)


I said to him,(looks like 'terbuka hati' for pregnant again and I knew many things that I should think such as previous experience especially during delivery and currently there many cases about babies and diseases...)
'owh'..n I said to him...
'I think maybe by the end of this year or next year kot....'
(MAYBE,don't believe it yet,OK?)
hehe...


We have DANISH as our son is a BIG PRESENT from Him...Allah swt...
and he is recovered from heart disease (jantung berlubang) is a BIG BIG and BIG PRESENT from Him too...
Alhamdulillah....


So,before this I said or giving reasons such as:(when people asked bout next baby)
1. Biarla habis Master dulu...
2.Biarla bagi Danish sihat sepenuhnya...
3. Belum bersedia...


n other reasons such as personal such as my husband and I planned to go for Umrah (with my family n family in law) or Europe (3 of us) before having next baby but...we are getting older not younger,rite?....n lastly is doing PHD..I'm not sure about that becuase I think better I give a chance to my husband or I think better he is furthering till PHD,maybe..who knows?


Umrah or Europe?
Ahaa...will be expose it in next post ya...huhu...
Hmm...
I think family is the BEST people who we have...
Doing activity with them is the BEST moment/things that we should do...
Just want to plus about Europe or others country which I have a family and friends (there)
Canada and Ireland plus England - currently
If cannot make it at this time,maybe next time...


So,I want to upload my pregnant's pic..aha...
7 months baru nmpk peyut n it became bigger and bigger...huhu...





~ mine! ~



~ us at Lost World of Tambun 
(7 months of pregnancy) ~



~ Penang (4 months!) ~



~ pregnant ladies with Dr. Shima ~




~ Raya Utara 2008, dah sarat! ~




~ berbuka puasa at Putra Palace Hotel ~




~ n here is the baby, Ahmad Danish Faqih ~



I am hoping that all my wishes will come true...
Amin...
any tips for baby girl?
hehe...
Sometimes I feel like next baby is boy too,maybe because of the sense...
and from biological is when I refer to my husband's side,they have many BOYS compare to GIRLS...
Well,if we are given all BOYS for our children,WHO CARES?
We cannot 'make the gender' n we have no chance to choose it...
As long as they are my child,I accept what Allah will give to us...
Hope that the baby is well,healthy...
InsyaAllah,Amin....