Thursday, February 25, 2010

During Method Teaching in English Class

Each group need to do a presentation of methods...
I got TPR(Total Physical Response) n I believe all r enjoyed during our presentation
(teammate with Kak Fauziah)

So here,this is about Izwan & Kak Asbahan's presentation - Communicative approach
(sorry Izwan,I salah bg notes dkt u...)
Actually Izwan is my best friend since in UPM time,he changed from veteriner field to English and I'm proud of him...

These are some activities during the class:-


~here is Izwan...~


~Hajar,the lecturer~


~Roleplay from Group A(I love Lina's legging!!!)


~the Pak Arab's geng,ehe...~


~Kak As & Izwan~


~Kak Fauziah yg pndai masak karipap giant IKEA,hehe~


~Manal,she's from Syria n Dayah ; ) ~


~activity after finished the class,hehe...~