Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MOCK Interview Semester 3 - STRG 3A & 3B

Today, 17 February 2010 still feel unfeeling well,
maybe because of the weather ; (
Last week I've no voice,
Yesterday the STED 4 students requested to delay their interview for next week
I'm OK then (because I've to do my assignment),huhu...
They just went back from Chinese New Year holidays so,I tot there will be no class (many of absence students with many reasons)


Today,what I can't believe is my STRG(Graphic students) all r here 
Get ready for Interview,so, I've to do it ; (
Thanks Izat for these photos...
(Kalau bab ni cepat ye korang!!!)








~ Seremban(Fauzi)-now I now his name,me,Ass(Muar),Izat,Fazar,Nadia and Fahmi~

I always called my students' name as their hometown name;
especially if I forgot their names ; )
So sorry ok?
as I've many students,it's hard for me to remember
And the victims are;-
Bahau(Ariffin,STPP students) and Seremban(Fauzi)
hehe...




    ~in a memory after MOCK - INTERVIEW with STKM(Computer) students~

*today i'm wearing my favourite color of baju kurung(PINK+blue)
*our - combination favorite colors
*do you still remember?
when studied in UPM dulu I really gilakan kain baju kurung ni and suddenly I found it in Perlis and I asked someone to buy it,ngee...but regret because ...even..
*I don't mind if someone gives me something either it's cheap or expensive,the MOST important is
you're SINCERE ; (