Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ice Room, Senawang 2011

Wah...HIJAU nye tulisan...
not because of the politics party, not also as a favourite colour..
it's because of the ICE ROOM's concept colour...


Orang ckp BALIK KAMPUNG, but it's different to me because we r BALIK BANDAR
Fortunately, balik kampung is for balik JOHOR...haha
OK, when we arrived, my sis in law told me about the Ice Room,
as Danish n me love ICE, so let's go together!



~ night view ~

 

~ kejap baik, kejap tidak ~

 




~ switch ON n switch OFF the light ~

 

~ this is bb Aryan n his parent, time ni nk sleeping beauty dah ~

 

~ FAMILIA ~

 

~ my Darling :D ~

 




~ without strawberry n within strawberry ~

 




~ one of my favourita, Spaghetti, but this is a tomato type, sgtla sour ! ~

 

~ my Husband's favourita ~

my husband said the price is cheap because total is RM 90 only,
compare to Huski maybe because of the location
:D
Yummy yummy!