Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Congrats to my Besties!

I would like to say CONGRATS to my besties, a secondary school for a new baby born...
Who believe it rite?Will having baby with best friends at the same month/year?




~ ini anak Syieyda, Ya Allah gebussnya mcm emaknya, at first time I saw her baby's photo, I was so afraid, when I show it to Harie he said 'it's normal la,baby br keluar mmg mcmni, Danish dulu pn mcmtu..'...Really? I was pengsan at the moment la,hehe...~

~ Congrats Syieyda n husband, if I'm not mistaken, the baby's name is Nur Tihany, was born on 24 February 2012, nice date bebeh ~

Next due r me n Nadia but dunno who will 'go' first, I feel so scare n excited!Haha...
Mana sangka rakan karib boleh bersalin pd tahun dan bulan yang sama, kan?


Here r us, I really MISS all of you n the amoisss - Tan & Wong...
(The photo was taken during our Account class)



~ This is Fara's baby, only she's not joined the club, hehe...
(the photo was taken during kenduri Akikah of her son, Firadz Rifqi, an unique name)


Last but not least,
May our friendship will last forever, even though all are apart
Can't wait to meet with babies reunion next!