Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kisah si Adik Angkat

Yesterday, morning I logged in my FB n suddenly I saw 'someone' and one of my friend was approving her...I realized the profile picture like I ever seem the person especially with a fake smiley teeth tu..Oh my God... :D


Haisshhh...Busy body?Xtahu malu ke or ada niat lain?Simply adding org xkenal...Sabarr...


I told one of my bestie about that n she asked me 'apa nama pompuan tu?' I text, text and text with her...I said be careful n that pompuan tu maybe xde niat lain unless for business n yes Fara approved it...Alhamdulillah, hopefully she will has no bad intention...The funniest is when she bought the facial gel by putting her husband's name, maybe her hubby paid for it or just SENGAJA for Fara to be over friendly like this 'Oh,bini si polan polan ke...?'..Hmm...All know who you r, 'dear'...Si pelakon...n boleh pulak 'like', maybe she has a nice intention but once I think she is not a good girl, forever she's not such a good girl...So, that's why I said 'Perempuan Tak Tahu Malu...'


The conclusion is:
Testimonial ye :P
Syieyda said 'Oh, dia beli sb nk bg cantik lagi la tu...'
My family n others will say this 'Nak bagi sama wrna kulit dgn laki dia la tu'...


Astagfirullahal 'Azim...
I said apela yg aku merepek ni...Hmm...
This is me, I never having problem with someone but only with this one, so, like I said before, once I hate it, it means forever...


So, sorry to say...n Alhamdulillah, for business purpose only
Ya  Allah, please protect us from this bad people especially the girl whom tried to be me...
Amin...






~ I nk tiru u lah dari smile mcmni ke mcmtu, boleh x Puan Mafe?
Ishk...buwuk beno :P ~



The summary is:
Please, be yourself!