Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Melissa Nur Batrisya

As salam n hi!My name is Melissa Nur Batrisya :)
My first post after delivery process of my 2nd child, yes and it's a daughter, it's a GIRL!
Alhamdulillah, finally, I have 'sepasang'of children,
Thanks Allah for listening to our doa, amin...
and Alhamdulillah semuanya selamat, Mummy and baby, u r lucky cause Daddy was in the labor room watching and helping Mummy, was fighting to deliver you, baby Mel..


Why ur name is Melissa?
Because I had promise to my roommate to name my daughter as her name, event hough the spelling (her name is MELLISSA, but yours is MELISSA, the pronunciation is same, rite?)...Aunt Mel was my roommate when we were studying in UPM, we stayed together in the same room with Reena, she's of my best friend's too...Aunt Mel is a mix, whom her father is Malaysian, Muslim while her mother is British (mat salleh), hehe...The proud is Aunt Mel is a Doctor (Veteriner) and here she is,




~ she's so sweet and she's so happy when I told her about this news ~

(I will upload other photos when we were in UPM later)

and here goes my baby Mel:


~ was born on 09032012, Jumaat, Friday, a barakallah day, at Kedah Medical Centre, KMC 
(3.2 kg, 10.34 am) ~


~ baby Mel, day 2 with her sepet eyes and many said Chinese look, erkkk ~

Alhamdulillah, Mummy teran baby Mel 3 times and it's easy compare to ur brother before,hehe
and my friend, Nadia also delivered her daughter earlier, 2 weeks before the due date, 070312...

*started from 090312 when I posted the photo of delivery (baby Mel) on FB, until now I received almost 200 'like' and comments..and it's still continuous...Thank you everyone for the comments and doa...amin...

Ya Allah, terima kasih di atas segalanya,
Sesungguhnya Engkaulah Maha segalanya,
Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin...