Friday, April 13, 2012

11 April 2012

Hello April!
What's going on with April 2012?
First of all, I would like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 'Amad Jo Eri' (as Danish said his Dad's name when we asked him, haha), cakap xterus la katakan...
Harie was not here as he joined Kemahiran Competition at Lumut, so twice he left me, Danish and Mel when I was in confinement but luckily my family was here, thanks Abah, Emak n Adik...
I put this in my Facebook account during his birthday:




~ my calendar Kuda looks like on April 2012:counting days ending of confinement n Harie's birthday ~

Next, an unexpected matter happened, guess and ... earthquake!
Around 4 pm, at our house, in quarters of Institut Kemahiran MARA Sik, Kedah, a place where we worked and stayed, we felt a 'vibrate and shaking', which my sis, Madiha realised first...
She said (as I baring baring atas sofa and that sofa was near to the sliding door), 'Kak, angin kuatnya'...
I said 'mmg mcmni kalau angin kuat..' but I was thinking kalau angin kuat siap dgn bunyi wooo wooo ~~ but tapi kali ni mcm bunyi cermin kaca nak pecah la sliding door ni...
Then, Danish woke up like panic then all of us focused on television which the 'vibrate' was so in high condition, gegaran yang sangat kuat...'
Safely, Madiha was holding my baby, Mel, I was handling Danish and my mom ran to find clothes to my sis...Abah went back to Perlis at the moment...Next, I opened the door and called Afiq, anak kak Milah, my neighbour, I asked him 'Adik, rumah bergoyang x?' Then he was nodding, Yes..Oh My God...
Dengan di dalam pantang yang tinggal 10 hari lagi nak lepas, I went down with my family..nasib tingkat satu saja...Alhamdulillah...
Then, I called my husband, he said the same matter happened in Lumut too and my Abah said same goes to Perlis...After 30 minutes, we went upstairs...
At evening around 6 pm, Emak, Adik and Danish went to pekan naik moto, haha..so funny when Danish said 'Opah bechar la'...haha...I was bergayut handphone with my Mama in law which Mama called me and shocked about the news which they have no ideas, they were at KL at the moment, preparing for birthday party celebration...Mama said Ayah (was in Tawau at the moment) told them about our news...
Then, I was panic when my sis asked me and Mel to went down because there was a 2nd gegaran at the time....I was unsure because I didn't feel it, maybe because I was on the phone at the time or else, Allah melindungi kami 2 beranak dari kejadian tersebut...
Alhamdulillah, the neighbours were so kind, they help us bring the important things such as susu, raga, n most of the things were baby's stuff...
Nothing happened and we already informed about tsunami may happened around northern area and we should take care, my Abah solat n 'ranaway' at Masjid Arau, because we got news that tsunami may attacked Phuket, Thailand and banjir will be in Perlis...So, as Sik is near to Penang, we got news that there will be 3rd gegaran around 9.11 pm but nothing bad happened, I asked Madiha to read surah Yaasin when Maghrib...cuma bekalan elektrik tiada sebanyak 2 kali...


~ this photo was taken by me during Maghrib ~

Danish got phobia and mengigau during the days...Imagine a kid like that and when we were at his age, there was nothing happened...He mengigau 'nak bawa Ultraman'..it means that he want to bring his Ultraman (toys) if there is 3rd gegaran..as we packing the bag in case of 3rd gegaran...

Alhamdulillah, the was a rainy day for next day, Danish went to tadika, I asked my BFF, Shima to help Danish n me sent us to school, Cikgu Danish pun terkejut tgk Mummy yang xhabis pantang pergi hantar Danish ke tadika...dgn pakai seluar tido and improper selendang style ala Datin la konon..hehe..


~ this is my sepet baby Mel on that day, wishing her Dad a Happy Birthday, the dress was gifted by one of my friend in Perlis, Fara ~

Alhamdulillah for the doa...
I keep thinking of Hari Kiamat, this is just a 'basic'as to test us...
Semoga Allah menerima pengampunan dosa dosa, taubatku sebelum pintu pengampunan ditutup satu hari nanti...
Marilah kita berbaik baik, bermaaf maafan sesama insan...
Amin...

*I realised that Harie's birthday is same as Hari Pertabalan Agung Malaysia, Rabu, so it's a public holiday like as satu Malaysia meraikannya :)
*I feel so proud when Sultan Kedah membaca titah in Utara slang or loghat Kedah...nothing to change ur loghat even u r married to people who's not from ur state...(buat ckp KL plak,gituuu)
*Harie's birthday is same as Rita Rudaini's birthday too, the actor from Perlis, my cousin's friend, Kak Nie, but so sad she was divorced during her birthday...be strong kak Rita, tiada jodoh and move on forward for your sons!Just left what is unimportant in your life, 'he' is as wasting your time :D

~ to my husband, Happy Birthday, nnt kita tunggu hadiah Ayah dari Tawau ye, kita kongsi kongsi ye hadiah tu, hehe :P ~