Friday, May 4, 2012

A "Delivery" Gift to Mommy

On Labour Day this year, 01052012, we went to Penang as to celebrate the ending of my confinement...
So, as I really NEED and WANT a new watch (because of my Guess was not OK - putus tali besi), so I decided to go to my favorite watch shop, that is SWATCH. Actually, Sherry, my Stella Maris primary school 's friend is a person whom ' introduced' me the watch since we were in standard 6...tgk, darjah 6 dh pakai jam mahal, kalau xsilap sebagai hadiah dalam exam, her parent bought it to her...


This is the watch that I bought as I research online for so many times,
Since baby Mel was in my belly, ok...hehe
As you know I love leopard, zebra themes, so I chose this type...Animal Collection
At the shop, my husband asked the salesgirl, 'Design leopard xde ke?'
Haha..I said 'manadala...' 
(Saja tanya ke buat - buat tanya ke tak tau lah, hehe :P )



Ok, the middle one, the PINK is mine :)
The price is very cheap - tolak 5 ringgit to 2 ratus
Anybody can buy maa...


When I went back home, I search Swatch website and I found this and
this one - as my favorite colors and lagi murah pulak tu!



Xpela, xada rezeki, lagipun I love the Zebra design one :D
I'm happy having this!
Esoknya I said to Harie 'nanti nak beli jam tangan bentuk 4 segi pulak mcm Kak Lily, my officemate pakai mcm cantik (Esprit), erkkk...
Die!

*agak - agak lepas ni ada ORANG nak tiru x?
GUESS who?

:D