Saturday, May 5, 2012

Watches Collection

Just a simple entry about watch, alang alang bersembang pasal jam kan...
Sorry for the spelling errors because there is a ' grammar checker ' in this MacBook Air,
Pergh,eksyen nak bagitau guna MacBook...
Haha...




~ we kept the watches here, maap la berterabur, mix with Danish's collection too ~




~ here my Guess ; tali putus, I bought because of the shape is square, colors; light pink and silver and you can see the diamonds surround the watch ~




~ this is my Swatch which I bought when I was working since 2005, I love the colors, combination of gold and silver, bought it in Alor Setar, byk kenangan woo... ~ 







~ Harie got a gift from his lovely family during his 26th birthday, rupanya my husband suka kumpul jam...that's why Danish pun mcmtu...~


Here's a story about watch;


* I remembered my Ayah in law's birth which we collected money on his birthday to buy him a Guess and my sis in law said ' Ayah cakap 'Ala, Guess je?'...' Hehe...
*My Abah had a Jaguar if I'm not mistaken as one of his collection, a gift to him when he was still in PDRM team, hadiah pencen ke Perkhidmatan Cemerlang la kot...
*But, if you are working with MARA, when your service is 15 years if I'm not mistaken, you will have Alain Deloin as the gift too...

and now since I knew Harie's hobby is this, I also like to buy and keep the watches as a collection,
InsyaAllah will keep it properly
Erk...boleh ke Cik Mafe oii?
:))