Monday, May 7, 2012

Harie's birth and the presents

We would like to say THANK YOU to our family especially for the presents and to others - fellow friends, relatives and students for the wishes too... (Harie's birthday was on 11 April 2012)


This year Harie got a pair of shoes, Ayah posted it when he was in Tawau, Sabah...
See, the photos below;





~ Danish feels happy and excited when received the parcel from Tawau, mcm hadiah utk dia ye...~


~ ok, Danish sebagai pembuka hadiah ~



~ here r the shoes, Harie said 'oh boleh buat kasut raya..' What??? I said 'better buat kasut kerja la, Daddy' 
= . =, oh my husband, why too skema raya wearing this type of shoes? ~



~ Ok, these r from my family to him - Abah, Emak n Adik, actually all these r really suitable for Harie, he likes to recite Al - Quran especially during Subuh ~


~ this is for me, my sis in law, Farah gave it to me for my last year birthday present, but unluckily at that time it unfix because of my pregnancy, kakiku kembang, hehe..but now it looks like ngam ngam aje, we will see n I really hope I can fix it ! ~

Okiey Dokiey,
Thanks again to everyone especially to the family, for the presents;
It doesn't matter what we got is branded or not, the most important is the doa, prayer is enough...
May Allah bless my family and all,
Amin
: D