Monday, March 14, 2011

Danish & Fire Engine

Hi hi hi...
Just a quick update about my lil son...
It's all about...
Danish & Fire Engine....

We had a Minggu Aktiviti peringkat IKM,
Before that,congrats to my Ketua Unit,Kak Aishah as a Chairperson of the programme...
'Bomba' is also involved during the activity and I took the opportunity to bring Danish to watch for it:
His favourite:
Bomba, Pakcik Bomba n lots lots of equipment(fire extinguisher etc...)


~ Introduction: Pakcik Bomba was briefing about Bomba in Theatrette Room ~


~ see, he concentrated on the slide show! ~


~ taraaaa!!!....~


~ neno neno,wee wee wee ~


~ Good job,my STEK student, Labi, was demonstrating on how to put out of fire ~ 


~ n not to forget : Daddy was attending a Photography course at the same time too ~


To conclude, I feel so happy because I could fulfill Danish's interest which is about BOMBA or 
fire engine, fire fighters....
At least, as a mother, I did a great job to my son!