Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kursus JSU 2011

Even though it's a short course,

I feel so happy because I learnt something new and it's also connected to my Master study.
I did apply it especially in Semantics way...(during the presentation)
I met seniors and juniors...
During the presentation, my group asked me to be as a presenter,OMG!
Elle said 'Mafe,group ni 'chup' u jd presenter smpai habis kursus k'...
Oww Elle, bila ketua dh ckp mcmtu, what to say kan?
Aha...




~ Sherry, from IKM Kuching ~


~ my senior, sis Tun Mafiza, IKM Lumut ~


~ it looks like Jamuan Raya or Wanita Hari Ini programme, erk! ~


~ natural beauty, boleh x?haha :D ~


~ makan makan ~


~ Kak Liza, IKM Lumut, the very sporting, open minded of negeri Sembilan punya orang! ~


~ eh, makan lagi? ~


~ with the lecturer, ELT, sorry Sir I cannot remember your name, you r the best, IPG Penang ~

Do u still remember about the presentation?
During the presentation, the lecturer asked us to give comments about the errors in the questions and answer...
I did apply in (Semantics) words such as 'referring expression, ambiguity...'
When I email my lecturer wish thanks for the lesson and result, Dr. Haricharan did reply me as : 

'Dear Mafezatul,
Glad to hear about your experiences and the way you feel.Congratulations on your performance. Semantics is not for the weak hearted. The Divine will guide you. I wish you all the best.
Regards
Dr. HNK'

and also this for Psycho course, from Dr. Sarojini:

'Sorry i couldn't release the coursework marks earlier as i had been extremely busy with COPPA documentation.
 
I tried sending you all on Monday but the server was interrupted and i got fed up.
 
Anyway God bless you all always.'
 
Cheers!
Dr Sarojini K

What to say,
yeah, I'm really happy and cannot stop from,
SMILING!
:)