Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan - Tsunami 2011

Japan 2011 - tsunami, earthquake n radioactive.
3 bad things happened in their country.
As a human, I pray may Lord helps people there.
Malaysia also support by sending a SWAT contingent to Japan.


If i'm not mistaken, tsunami first happened on 11 March 2011 and followed by two disasters...
We were in Perlis, and I'm thinking of this:
'Siapa saudara yg duduk di sana?''Any family living there?'...
Hmm...i'm so sorry,i just remembered my friend's husband, Kak Su(who is sitting in front of me in the office)...
I called her n said sorry...n she were really worried about it...


Sometimes, I'm thinking why all of this happen?
Maybe because of this: 'end of the world'?
If that, I feel speechless...I'm thinking on our relationship with God, Allah for Muslims...
Sometimes I feel so far with Him...
I hv no problems with people but I really hate only 2 person 
(You know who u r guys, I will expose about it)
If the world ends, I cannot imagine it...
May Allah guides my family, and all of us...
Amin....




Source: The damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant on March 14, 2011. Photo: Getty






Thousands of Nissan and Infiniti cars swept by Tsunami in Japan...
As a Nissan user, ececece....
I just want to say sorry about the things happened in Japan
May Lord protects us,
Amin.