Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Farewell Party Kak Ina & En. Zulkhibri

Kak Ina (Roslina) & En. Zul (Ahmad Zulkhibri),
they r my officemates(now ex- officemates),
n they r husband n wife...
A parent of Ahmad Iz Izmir,
A lecturer of Mathematics course n another one is Pengajian Malaysia,
Like mine, they met at workplace and married,
the different between their story n my story which I was so jealous is:
they came in (one state), Terengganu - Ganu kite...
: D
Well, it's all about jodoh....
(Kak Ina ckp meme En. Zul nok cari hok senegeri pung,hehe)...


Ok, naik pangkat, En Zul has to move to IKM Kuching, Sarawak.
Congrats again, bro!
You deserve for it, Ketua Jabatan Pengajian Am - respectla!
Well, my officemates had their own 'style' such as preparing presents (Kak Ina loves mug), and me?
My blueberry cheesecake - X jadi..huhu....:P




~ i put a coffee flavour/biscuits as the basic(base), luckily there r coffee's lovers such as Kak Aishah, Sarah n Mira ~


~ before the party ~


~ main game je keje ye ~


~ Sara & me ~


~ I love the caramel pudding, made by Kak Milah ~


~ En Zul was giving a farewell speech, he's a cool guy ~


~ Kak Ina, never say GOODBYE,tears n tears...~


~ a kind of cheesecake too from Mira, delicious n yummy! ~


~ I love u both ~

To Kak Ina & En. Zul:

Kenanglah daku di dalam doa kalian,
Susah senang kita bersama (since 2005 - early 2011),
Pengalaman menjaga Kak Ina semasa di dalam pantang(keguguran 3 kali), mengajar saya erti kedewasaan, kematangan, kasih sayang pabila tiada keluarga terdekat,
Hanya Allah yang tahu susah payah kita bersama,
Banyak rahsia di antara kita,
dan
Hari hari saya rindukan kalian,
(Everyday, I Love You)
Semoga kita dipertemukan lagi olehNya,
Ingatlah bahawa:
'Setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan, setiap perpisahan pasti ada pertemuan'

Amin.