Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jeram Toi 2011

It's February already but I want to update bout January...
Is it OK?
Yeah,for sure...
Hihi...mcm 'SS'...
Well,this is my diary,who cares rite?
(now dah almost April, actually I just edit it) : P


What a SUSPENDER surprise that 'tiba tiba'  we were going back to Seremban on January...
Because Harie was involving with the Kemahiran Competition, if I'm not mistaken...
As a Trainer, his student, Fadh got number 2, n I'm really proud of you both!
And Danish was crying at nite, finding his Daddy to 'bubum''...
(Harie was at the Hotel Palace of the Golden Horses, Seri Kembangan for the Award's Day) at that time
*Terpaksala bawa Danish pusing pusing pekan Senawang naik lori Atuk - Storm*





~ memujuk Danish meronda naik Storm di pekan Senawang ~

The next day, we went to Jeram Toi
(Sorry Pakku, den xtahu Jeram Toi tu dkt rmh you,nxt time I pi ok?) 


~ ready to go !~


~what a BIG tent~


~never miss the BBQ party, (Uncle Wan & Ayah)


~my hubby was showing his achievement in photography, elelele : ) ~


~Danish takut air, so main ni jela, a heart pool created by Mummy : p ~


~HAHA~!


~air yg MASHAM...~


~~my 3 Charlie's Angels ~ 


~cendol n laksa at here but xblh lawan laksa Perlis la...~


~ phewwit, thanks Fatin for this nice pic ~

Actually, picnic, waterfall, beach r not one of my interest,
but when we spent it with our loving person esp. family,
we will feel really ENJOY!
Thanks for the happiness ; )
Really appreciate it.