Saturday, January 16, 2010

Congrats Liah aka Cik Na & Hubby!

I did mentioned down there,today 2 sweet memories happened in my life...
One is I got shawls from Jordan and one more is;
my primary school friend,Liah(Fazdliah) aka Cik Na bersanding today...
Congrats to you both,u r so sweet!!!
I met old skool friends such as Syieyda,Fiza and I can't believe is - Sharif Pawanteh
No need to mention whom is that guy,hehe...
Mmg famous aka popular in my batch of Stella Maris school,is it?
I can't believe because just met him in Facebook and had a chat once,
terus jumpa...I tot he didn't recognize me but he does,yes..
Siap shake hand,ops...
but I don't really mind about it as long as people started hold their hands first to me,so...
To conclude,nice meeting my old school friends,
really miss you guys!
MUAH!
I didn't bring a camera so just got the pictures from Liah's profile which is tagged from her friend,
Thanks...








  



~what a very NICE pics of you guys!~


I keep thinking what a small small world,like Danish's song
especially when our primary school friends r related to secondary school friends or others...
Lastly,wish u both (Isyal & Liah);
Happy Ever After and Congrats again,
Amin,
LOVE,
Mafe & family