Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gifts from Ireland,Thanks so much,Rosey!!!

It's a GOOD news when u're taking care of ur baby (Danish - chicken pop),
when you r back for work,at ur workplace,there is a GIFT/PRESENT for u on your table!
Surprise!!!


I tot it was Rosey's timetable for her travelling trip
(now she's still in Australia,then on March she will be here,Malaysia)
Hope to meet her,yah!!!
(the pictures were taken by me during attending my Phonetic & Phonology class,hehe...)


All of these r from my Ireland friend,Rosemary Theisy
we r friend since we're in secondary school n hope that our friendship will last forever ; )
We just can't imagine that if we hv a chance to meet on this March,it's like a miracle...n wish I'll go to ur country too ;  )
THANKS again Rosey...
I request only for RED/stud legging but I don't think that she'll post it earlier even there's no RED/stud legging then...never mind...
















~ I LOVE this BLUE denim legging ~





~Rosey,sorry this t-shirt doesn't fit Harry,he's not too small s u imagine! ~
THANKS anyway!










~postcards,note book,lolipop candle,fridge magnet,cell phone key chain~





~the unique n funny is this lolipop candle,see the note,haha...s i mentioned Rosey that we r Muslims can't eat anything easily;HALAL~







To end, this is especially for Rosey;
if you r reading my blog,
I really appreciate of all these
and hope we can meet soon
and last but not least;
Even we r differ from many aspects,we r still:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S forever ; )


LOVE u


XOXO