Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Levi's & Mommy

LEVI's?
Actually it's inspired by my cousin,Kak Azima(Kak Jima)...
She got 3 actually the Levi's jeans...
n one of them is 'Patty Anne'
So lovely n I like it so much...

There's not so many Levi's boutique in here...
Unless at Parkson and Pasific...
I still remember Kak Jima always said ;
'Kami slalu p beli di Queensbay (Penang) sb depa layan best...kami malas p Pasific dgn Parkson sb depa buat taktau,xlayan mcm kami ni xdak duit nak beli seluaq tu'...Haha..sounds interesting n funny rite?

So,after Danish free from chicken pop,we decided to bring him 'jalan - jalan'...
Kesian dia...
Actually we don't know where  to go either Aloq Staq,Sg.Petani or Penang...
We want to go everywhere such as Levi's shop, Pizza Hut, Celcom, Crocs,etc...
When I called Kak Zima,she suggested me about the Levi's la...
Ishk..Kak Jima ni blh jd spokesperson for Levi's ni...
Ahaks...
While my hubby didn't interest because 'Ms belaja dulu dh pakai,tp asyik hilang je...',ishk ishk...pity ; )

So,when we arrived Queensbay,there are many of people inside the Levi's boutique.
Maybe shopping for CNY,but it looks like Malays r majority inside there,
I've to wait about 1 hour 30 minutes, for cutting the jeans of mine...
I think the salesperson r not friendly,maybe busy and they looked young,maybe part time worker...
But when I started the conversation,a young teenage Chinese boy did her job...
Thanks...even I didn't get my favourite jeans,at least the service is A,so I just buy after tested for a twice time.
Ishk...pinggang dari 24-25-26-27,lastly 28..hehe...




~Danish loves to pimp the JJ's car,ehe...~



~ my Banker was paying my bill ; p ~



~ I LOVE this RED HOT carpet ~



~ Skinny + Slim +Straight + Bootcut ~




























Hey...macam nk promote jual jeans lak aku nih...
Last but not least,I also attached other interesting photos to share with all of u guys;



~ not to forget my favourite,AUNTY ANNE'S ~



~ Danish joined the Crocs Kid Club,hehe...looking for jibbitz ~



~ the awek of Arab girl so excited playing with Danish,huhu...~

When I turned back...I realized that the neighbour of Levi's boutique was,
DOCKERS...suddenly I remembered someone...
I like the pants too...
Hhmm...