Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mommy n Daddy loves IKEA

Before starts anything,I want to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 everybody!
I hope it's not late to wish rite?
but...
one of my friend said on his wall in Facebook,
(it seems to be like this)
'kawan - kawan,sebenarnya tahun baru kita dalam Islam ialah Awal Muharam bukannya,New Year tp ramai yg wish pd New Year(1.1.10)...sentap kejap la aku baca...
Dan ada negeri - negeri yang berkecuali tidak bercuti pada tarikh tersebut termasuklah negeri Kedah ku ini ; ) 
So,yg lain ade paham ke?And,it's impossible for me to celebrate,ok?
and I'm hoping I will  not receive this question again and again;'New Year celebrate di mana?'
Actually,I want to tell that the end of 2009 is quit tiring because I've so many trips especially with my family in law...
GREAT!
It starts from Langkawi-Malacca-KL-Penang!
Well,HOT MAMA k,hehe..
Just here drop by to share n tell that MOMMY and DADDY loves IKEA,auw!
On our way waiting for Reena,my UPM's best friend finished her work (as a banker of Bank Islam,KLIA) and her hubby(Port Klang),we were having 'Ronda - Ronda Kuala Lumpur'...My hubby changed his mind to bring us to Genting Highland but I didn't think so!(Luckily we're not going,my officemate,Aida said Genting was like trouble during school holiday,phew!!!)...Then,we 3 beranak went to IKEA n surround it (cupcakes,the Curve...) and also want to drop at JJ Setiawangsa but Danish was 'sleeping beauty' at that time,so we moved on to Alamanda to meet my friend,Reena...(Selamat Pengantin Baru!)...and we also planned to travel together for 2010,wish 'our mission will complete' ; ) plus recently my Mom asked 'bila nk p Hat Yai,nk shopping sana murah?'..OMG,macam xpercaya mak aku cakap gitu sb I think she's seldom to talk/request something like that...Lagipun dh lama mak aku xpergi ke Thailand,Singapore...So,I'm thinking about it..dah lama tak jejalan dgn family aku,so..apa salahnye..windu owh!
Hmm...down here I took the pictures in IKEA as to show to my loving Mom because we r now surveying for interior design of our new house...(owh Adikku,Madiha..hehe jiwang sekejap..'never mind the house is belonging to whom,but that house is OUR house,BOTH! and soon and in future that house will be for our place to reunite,ok?)...esp. for the Pakeh Salleh generation.
OK,I hope the readers especially, enjoying to have a look,ok?


 








  

























 










P/S:Owh..xsangka suddenly ada org tu  tiba - tiba tarik tgn my hubby,rupa - rupanya his UniKL-BMI's friend with her cute wife (I like the ribbon on her hair)plus their child slept on the stroller...
My hubby ni ramai org tegur dia tp dia xcam org..mcm YB you!hehe...

Ok..last but not least : 1000bath=RM100, 100bath=RM10 ; ) smile!
Actually dah lama aku xke sempadan,last masa zaman UNI dulu and recently pn drop by Emas Kerajang ; )...So?
Aha!