Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farewell Party for Ustaz Din

Goodbye Ust. Din...
He moved to IKM Sg. Petani...
Then,is it 'Ustazah Misteri' will replace/take over his position?
hehe...
tanda tanya???
I hope a new / someone for English teacher also will coming soon too...
(Kalau blh more than 1 is better)
I'm stucked since 2005 till now,there is still not enough teachers/lecturers for English subject,damn!
Quota?What's the problem with it?Why so 'skema',is it?
So i'm facing with - workload,stress...
Luckily,I'm enjoyed with my job - I'm Lovin' It ; )
I  think if i'm not married to Ahmad Zul Harie,then i'll quit!


Sorry for the 'problems' above...
Ust. Din is a funny guy,always borrowed minyak cap kapak to me...
Haha..gonna miss u
He's a singer but sorry again I can't spell in correct way the Nasyid group's name
but it starts with 'Wal...',hehe..
So,it's a BIG chance for me to play song of 'Bertemu & Berpisah' or Aud Lay song with my keyboard...
It's been ages that i'm not play with it.since I left my primary skool,aha!!!
Well,it goes well ; ) I LIKE; )
Bling!Bling!









~Ust. Din~


Thanks Kak Ina as a photographer,ehe...
For Ust. Din,wish u all the best!