Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanks Ibrahim,my Jordan friend!

Today is 16 January 2010 and two sweet memories happened today...
Firstly after attending Hajah Jahara's class for Method Teaching in English,
what a surprise,Ibrahim,my classmate,(my Jordan friend),gave me shawls from Jordan...
Her mom posted it from Jordan so he gave to me, Kak Fauziah and other lecturers...
OMG!Really LOVE it,thanks so much Ibrahim...
When I told Kak Fauziah,she whispered to me 'Ai...dia minat dekat u kot!!!'
Then I replied back 'amboih amboih...i kn dok sembang dgn geng Pak Arab tu psl tudung,tu yg dia ....'
Hehe..Actually I just chatted with Manal,a lady from Syria about the shawls that she wore,so unique!
She asked me to go to Bukit Mertajam,Penang, as she and her family went there shopping for Arabian shawls.
Suddenly Ibrahim made a surprise for us!!!
Thanks Ibrahim,it's nice to have a friend like you(when I want to pay,he showed a 'gun shoot' symbol to us,haha!)
Well,this June,he will go back to his hometown,Jordan,so, I apalagi...want to order more and more!!!
and he showed the symbol again to me,erk..!!!




~ROCK yeah!!!~





~ my FAVOURITE colors, PINK & BLUE ~










~ I LIKE the ropol - ropols,yeay!!~





~ it's SYRIA shawl and it got bling bling but Ibrahim said diamond~





~anak tudung pn ada but aku jarang pakai pattern ni sb rambut panjang+mengurai+mengerbang so...that's the reasons...but when it comes to BLING BLING..dh rasmi dh ;p ~





~hi,this is Ibrahim~


I wish u all the BEST,he will finish his Master this semester and will continue for PHD,insyaAllah...
Hope I'll following your step too,Amin...
The funny is Kak Fauziah said 'nak kena pi cari baju baru nk gu dgn tudung ni..' WAKAKA..
Lawak betul la Kak Fauziah ni...