Saturday, January 9, 2010

UPU oh UPU!

This weekend there is no class for my Master,
Hajah sent a sms to us :
'Dear students(SCLE 5153).This is Pn Hajah.I am not well to give class today.On medical leave.Very sorry abt this.See u next wk end 16 Jan.Pl read Brown,Chp 2 for next wk.Hajah'
when I received the msg,I just woke up in the morning(early because the class started at 9am)...
and then I replied back:
'Get well soon,Hajah.Thanks for inform us,love u,Mafezatul Akma.
She's one of the kindest lecturers for my opinion,before this I love Azim (Syntax & Morphology) and Rohaiza(Second Language Acquisition,SLA) and I hope I'll score A or the best for Hajah's subject, (Method Teaching in English).Amin...
So,I think maybe it's a chance for me to meet my friend,Kak LIZA(IKM Lumut,Perak) with her family.They want to go to Pulau Langkawi.They moved from Manjung early 1 am and arrived 7 am in Perlis.My parents met them and brought them to our house,Wang Besar,Bintong and they were having breakfast in there.Thanks to Mak Abah for helping me...Actually we're so tired because yesterday all of us went to Sik to sent the scooter.Pity Abah whom drove the scooter alone from Kangar to Sik...I've to do it because this semester,I've a class on weekdays (4-7pm)...So,my hubby will use the scooter from our workplace while I've to use the Livina to UUM.This semester is a challenging for me according to this class - Phonetics & Phonology..and I think,I'll face the same problem with another my Master friends whom completed the class on weekends and have to attend weekdays' classes..ohh!!!I hate this situation..it's far from Sik to Sintok and I also have classes to teach...Fortunately,my Pengarah gives support to me,well thanks for the understanding , En. Mat....and my KJ too,Ust. Adanan...
After settled sent Kak Liza and her family to jetty,I helped my sister,Madiha to fulfill her UPU form..OMG!!!What a crazy one and I'm not understand..Of course it's a rarely DIFFER from my year then!They have to buy a pincode at BSN and then they are able to register online.URGH!It's OK for me if there will no PROBS but ... it's just like tut and tut!!!Can you please imagine there r 8 choices(still the same like mine),but,there is no BOOK for reference of the subjects details and the UNIVERSITIES!...I've to call my friends to ask them what is the subjects mean / about and WH QUESTIONS are BOOM OUT!...Thanks my friends(hubby,Shima,Achik Shima,Kak Marini)...
We r luckily because my mom's cousin is a Timbalan Dekan of Arts Faculty in USM and at least we've a solution if my sis has no chance to join the UNI because of they hv to fight with SPM/Matriks/STPM candidates then...OMG!!But my sis got very the EXCELLENT result in IT but she said it's enough for her to further the course again..and I had DRILL during to chose courses for her...With a bit discussion with my hubby,friends and her,at last the LUCKIEST courses are such as English, Landscape, Psychology, Counselling, IT (at least) were chosen...In my opinion,every courses have its problems..such as my course,the students r compulsory to learn foreign language and minor(such as Literature/ Management/ Communication, etc..)..when YOU're in working field esp. in Education, there's no enough ENGLISH teachers in the school / institution and of course you'll facing with STRESS / WORK / OVERLOAD, etc...unless you're enjoying with the job,it will recover the pain!
HOO!!!I just arrived from Kangar,my little Danish is sleeping,while my hubby is dating with the car,n I want to finish my special burger,then ZZzz...
Pray the best for me,my safety whom has to drive every Sunday from Sik to Sintok, starts at 2 pm, which the class begins at 4 to 7 pm..insyaAllah will arriving at home after Isyak...to meet my dearly Darlings, my hubby and my little Danish...They make me strong enough with my parents' blessed...Hope everything will be fine,...Amin...







~ LOVE u guys!!!~
~Danish jangan nakal ye...~
~Daddy jangan careless tau jaga Danish!~