Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dinner at IIUM/UIA

Before I start, I want to wish:
"Happy Labor's Day " to all workers, employees especially...
Many of my friends went back Balik Kampung to Perlis,
but I'm here in Senawang, my in law's house...
It's because we want to visit my sis in law's son, Aryan...
SORRY to all my friends, I cannot handle the reunion...
Next time, kay?


Now, I want to share with all of u guys,
Dinner at IIUM/UIA, we paid for RM20 and all the meals were so
SUPERB!!!!!
Delicious....










~ SORRY, a bit messy ~




~get ready to go ~


~these r the shawls that Sherry bought at The Mall, RM 30 for 2, so,
I did buy it too because I love the pattern,huhu ~


~ meeting new friends ~




~some of the performance that night, the RED is a lawyer, hokay? ~
















~I met a new friend from Iraq n we did exchange our lips, (Kak Fauziah gave me the RED Nutrimetics lipstick but SORRY I gave to her because I only bring ONE ~


~Her roommate invited us to have a supper with kurma, kismis n some meals from Iraq, delicious...!~


~My friend said this pic is CANTIK because of I was gediks at the time, wahaa!!!~