Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is NOT my birthday

As salam everyone...
I'm a bit surprise and weird when 2 of my students wish me a:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY today by text a message.


STRG Zafifi:


'Happy bfday 2 u my teacher...hope u dmurahkan rzeki n dpanjangkn umr...amin...'


I replied:


'Fifi dear, my birthday is on 8/11. ke u nk wish happy teacher's day?


Fifi;


'Haha...really?cz i tngk kt fb nme madam...may wrong person but same name.huhu..hapy teacher's day pun bleh la...huhu


Me;


'Hahahaha..aikkk siapakah manusia itu?jgn ada penyamar sudahla....'


Fifi;


'Hahaha...bhya2...i kne check blik siapkah mafezatul akma dlm fb i slain madam.huhu.


I replied;


Oh my god!!!!pls pls checkkkkkk,tgk btl2 nnt story mory, kalau musuh i mmg nk kena cekikkk!!!!!


Next msg from Ummu;


'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAM... ;)



I msg her back;


'Ummu, my birth is on 8/11.not today...myb u want to wish teacher's day kot dear?'


Ummu;


'hehe..myb..HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY...hehe...'


I told my friends, they said 'diorg nk wish Teacher's Day kot Mafe...'
Maybe...
I look at the calendar, what is the date of today?
Wednesday, 18 May 2011..
I said 'bila masa I lahir bulan 5?'
Hmm....
I talked to myself...
I xada musuh pun...
Kalau benar, ada jugak manusia yg nk jadi MAFEZATUL AKMA ni...
Pretend to be me as 'perasan muka sama, try to like me 100%, tiru gaya, style or something like that'...
So, happy teacher's day la suddenly even though we r not celebrate it...


Students students!
I LOVE YOU!
Macam macam hal u all ni!




*Anyway, I feel so GORGEOUS to be MAFEZATUL AKMA, Alhamdulillah...


Whom have everything - happy family, happy life, happy job, happy friends and ...


u r also always in my heart.


HEART YOU!
LOVE :D