Friday, May 20, 2011

Linda...Linda...

Babes,
First, I would like to say THANK YOU to my friend,
LINDA for ur contribution as my DRIVER when I was in UIA...
What r the specialty of Linda ni, erm...
She's open minded, sporting, kind n like to dance as me...
We knew each other pun from Kelab Tarian, she as a Pengerusi ke Timbalan eh..hehe
while I was as Secretary at that time (UPM)...
and the other is she has a twin named Lina (is it) ?
So special u r dear!
Working at SHELL some more,
HOT la you...:P






~ She was teaching me on how to capture a pic from mirror via Iphone, cayalah...~

we were gossiping each other, WINDU sgt sb since 2005 xjumpa...

masa msk bilik I still remember ur words:

" You ni asyik Conference je, macam mak Datin "

HAHA!

I admire ur sling bag, ZARA tu Dear!



~ jap, nk set up GPRS ke GPS ntah , :P ~




~ gedik gedik dulu before lepak ~


~ nice ur sun glass dear! ~




~ thanks buddy for makan makan ~




~ I said to her that I took this pic because I nk buat aduan u skodeng cetak rompaknye movie ~

Hehe, :P

Siap ambil num BRO yg jual, perghh!


~ She's so SWEEEEETTT rite? ~

* Babes, 
Do u still remember we were gossiping about our 'choreographer'?
I LOVE ur words that the girl is CONTROL CONTROL AYU, muahaha
XSANGKA siut...
and another story,
I xsangka u matriks BAHAU, bukanke matriks in Neg 9 only in Seremban...
n then PPAAANNJAANNGGG lagi gossip kami...
She asked 'Mafe, that pompuan from Bahau?'
Come on Mafe, I knew what, where is Bahau, I pnh ddk sana, very THE ULU, so u XPERLU dan dia XLAYAK nk lawan u, n bla bla bla...
Hmm...yeah,u r true...
Jauh panggang dari api, I dgn dia...
She's pn younger dari kita n totally mentally mmg childish + immature o.O!
Kesian 'someone' got her,
Well, a good girl will get a good boy n a good boy will get a good girl, rite? 
One more ur statement or bebelan is:
'Mafe, why u r too NICE approve dia dlm FB?'' 
Maybe I dah berubah, so I assume she's a nice girl, rupanya NO,
(mesti dia cerita dkt org or family my ex yg I nk jumpa dia, add dia, cari dia dlm FB)
Owhhh...please..I pn xtahu U siapa, U yg cari I...


If she was doing right about what I said just now, I feel like to say:
'Jijaklah kaki ke neg. Perlis with ur dignity,(dgn rasa bersalahnya, should be like that,) as I feel so honor being in N9 '


Linda, u said:
As long as I happy with my family, my husband u pn ckp VERY the KIND like others said...
I hope u pn mcmtu k...
U said money can't bring to happiness...
I pn xsangka that girl mcmtu, burukkan I dkt my ex n family dia n I think she wanted to show off how perfect she is...
We will see when their married, what will happen next?
Probably she will use the same tactic as she did to me,
Percayalah Allah will show her true colour and thanks for ur advice:
'Jgn doa yg buruk pd mereka dan org lain'
No, never...
I always pray to HIM that he will get like what I get,
So far, Alhamdulillah I feel like Allah listened to my voice...my pray...

U asked me to fight back, if I'm still single, maybe YES but what for I want to fight with a girl like that?
''Penumpang kesenangan orang", I think thats suite her,
Lastly, I sum up our meeting by a title,
"A BITCH FROM BAHAU "

Linda, again, THANKS so much,
I will let u know if I will be there, somewhere in KL, n may Allah bless u all the time...
Good luck in finding
Mr. Right...

LOVE u! HUGS!
(Babes, u bawa I ke Jusco Setiawangsa yg AF punye Diari ke?)
Sorryla I xalert sb xtgk AF cuma loves Amy aje...
:P
Klakar is u asked me:
"Wei lajunye ur father in law drive?Bw kete apa?Sporty ke? '
Haaa...u jgn xtahu...Haha...

*Sorry Ayah, Mama, Fatin, Hakim & Haziq...
Ayah ckp ' Kenapa xckp dkt Ayah ambil di situ, Wangsa Maju kan area Ayah '
Sorry...unplanned Ayah...

To Linda;
Talk soon k, dear :D