Saturday, May 28, 2011

I adore you, my HUSBAND

We have to take care of Danish because of Maktok Danish, Tok Bunga (Danish's baby sitter)
has to arrange his daughter's wedding reception.


Pendek kata, Angah nk kahwin n Makcik nk dpt menantu lagi...
Jauh, dari Sarawak nun...


I don't think that I want to apply for CUTI because of this month is a Final Exam for the students and I also have to settle all my assignments n final papers.


So, we shifted our time to take care of our lil son, Danish.





:: Hari 1:: Harie as a baby sitter n cook (ni mmg bukan luar biasa,hehe)
- ayam goreng berempah (xmaenla) ke ayam goreng?
- telur goreng
- papadom 
- rendang Tok lagi kau! (instant la, alamak!)


::  ni hasil keje I yg tgn yg licin n gebu - harum manis, made from Perlis ::


:: Harie siap basuh baju tu, walaupn machine, I tekejut la jugak part ni ::


:: Day 2 - Mommy as a baby sitter, alamak, apa dah jadi???
I angkut Danish to my office
Bawa toys, Mr Bean's VCD n sila baca magazine yg ada cars, lorry ::
Danish : silent :D
( Mommy boleh marking papers, ok)




:: OMG!!!What's going on????::
Hahaha...


:: Danish was at our mini Surau, he said 'ni umah Danish'~

activities?
- joget joget song of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
-baling baling bom (bantal)


:: at home::
(bukan Taska k)


:: at Nite: Mommy was craving of Kek Batik::
Let's masak kek!


:: ni bilik Pengantin, after akad nikah, that's our cadar, I bought at Alor Star, almost RM500, 2007::
nice, rite?

Anyway, congrats to Angah...
Conclusion?
I adore you, Encik Suami for ur 'Services'...
Hehe..
Untung I, Mafe oii
KAU ade En Suami mcm I?
Ahaks
:P