Sunday, May 1, 2011

Next destination - PWTC : Bookfair

There's a Book Fair at PWTC
I ever been there during my 1st Degree (UPM)
I went with my friend, my course mate, Munirah (Moon/Mun)
That time, was not a Book Fair, but PC Fair...
I bought my first scanner...
Haha...
Memory...


Well here all r my pics,
I went with my colleagues - Sherry, Kak Siti, Nazimah n Nazlia
We used public transports - commuter - monorail
but the commuter...erkkk!!!
Really crowded n reminds me on
my dating time when I was in UPM
Huhu...


Ok, let''s check it out:




~feels funny because they were wearing baju kurung, but there is no problem ~




~I asked Sherry to capture my pic with the commuter background, gediks ! ~


~ arrived ~












~ Interesting books, booths, n activities ~


~then, we decided to go to The Mall, because Sherry wanted to buy a shawl for dinner that night ~




~it was raining in KL ~








~lastly, I got my favourite that is ...yummy yummy ~

* So, get ready for Dinner's pics, OK?


Alamak, I forgot to post books that I bought for Danish, Hakim n Haziq...



~ these r for Danish ~




~these r for Hakim & Haziq ~


* both of them berebut rebut the sticker book,
Sorry guys, Aunty Mafe spent lots for shawls n I didn't expect to go to Book Fair.
Next time, I'll buy other interesting books, kay?