Sunday, July 17, 2011

170711 - what's going on?

What happened?
This morning I went to clinic to register my 2nd baby...
I remembered 3 years ago, I was shocked when I arrived at the clinic,
hhmmm, I met my ex's cousin, Yana, as she was doing a practicle there,
So, we had a little chatting n she checked me.
Flashback...


So, today when I was sitting, one of the nurse was 'usha' me n she said
'Perut dh nmpk dh' or 'Perut dh besaq'
I replied 'Perut dh buncit!' 
HAHA :P
Then, the practicle students/nurses checked me and they were so nice
Thank You!


Then, when I was in the room, the senior nurse said;
'Banyak/teruk no perut merekah dulu'...
Yeah nurse...


Lama la jugak I was there, my husband also was so 'nicely n handsomely' waiting me...
Hehe, he just said 'lamanye'...
But, for baby he doesn't mind la kan...


Ok, 1707 few years back?
Happy Anniversary?
Maffey M***** ?