Friday, July 8, 2011

Dinner at Perdana Resort, PCB

Hi People!


As one of the purpose why we were in Kelantan is because of this, the dinner.
I think I had mention before, about the reunion (my Ayah in law n his friends)
OK, so now I just want to show the photos which is related to the dinner such as
the unique foods, our dressing, the people etc...





~ Ayah said 'mcm menang, br lepas bertanding, angkat tangan! ~
(if I'm not mistaken, Ayah is in group/batch 5 among 36 groups, this is a very good of reunion actually)


~ the kids n me, at the Resort background ~




~ sebelum kejadian, Haziq gatal gatal kena gigit dgn semut, so pity him :(( ~




~ Mama was really beauty that night, hehe :P ~








~ Yummy yummy ~


~ Danish met swimming pool n playground at the night, ishkkk...~


~ I City? ~







~ ermmm,yummy yummy ~

* Last but not least, again, thanks to Ayah n others for this great dinner n trip!
We r really enjoy and it looks like as celebration of our 4th Anniversary too, Kelantan trip!
:D