Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baju Raya 2011

Hi u all, guys : )
I believe some of u already prepared for baju raya, etc
Thinking of the tiredness, exhausted to shop during Ramadhan...
So, the earliest preparation is better.


Normally, Harie likes to choose for the theme or color of our baju raya.
Actually, we decided to choose for RED (I don't know why?), so it looks like cancelled since my family in law bought the other colors to my son.
At first I said to my husband ' ala, xpe Danish wrna hijau, dia kecik lagi'...
Then my husband said ' kesian pulak anak kita pakai hijau, kita pakai merah'...hmm...
'Betul jugak'...I replied : )
So, my baju raya is done since June/July but I think I can't wear it anymore since I am pregnant n during raya my pregnancy will be 3 months +,Insya Allah...






~ I think it looks like green Apple (mcm iPhone ye), hehe ~

Then, we have another story which when one of my sister in law sent me this photo to my FB wall,



HAHA!
My parent in law bought others (ready made) to their grandsons...
n it's purple...
Maybe one of the reason is we don't give Danish's measurement since I'm not feeling well, don't know how to measure,haha...
Wah, so now we have 2 colors n what about us?

One of my friend, she's pregnant too, she said that she has no feeling/mood to buy, shop for raya because of the tiredness, yes, me too...
I wish I were in Perlis during that time but this year is my turn to celebrate in Johor, my heart said 'kesian pulak Harie, dhla ddk jauh dgn family,xkn nk raya utara pulak...hmm'
Hopefully, I will have more energy during his Ramadhan (eh puasa ke?hihi) n this Aidilfitri too, Amin...

So, now I want to say THANK YOU to Ayah n Mama for Danish's baju raya(baju Melayu)...
Save budget(bolehla Mummy melaram benda lain,hehe)
May we have a miracle Aidilfitri this year!
Yeah : )