Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goodbye Kelantan, rest at Tasik Banding

Goodbye Kelantan, hope to see you again!
If we have no problems, probably we'll be there by the end of this year too...
InsyaAllah...
It's hard to say goodbye especially for my son. In addition,he's getting closer with his cousins...


But, in my opinion, it's FAIR if we r not stay close to our family, better choose center or other states...or at least, staying close or nearby to one of the family, if something happened, at least we have them as the nearest person to refer to...
(Lagipun bak kata orang,'DEKAT ITU MASAM, JAUH ITU WANGI')
Bila kita jarang berjumpa, bila sesekali jumpa rasa rindu, seronok aje...
Biar jauh di mata, di hati jangan, xpun, haishhh....sorry I'm not good in Malay language's  sentences :((
Tetapi, duduk jauh jauh ni mmg rasa benar benar berdikari, matang, professional (harap harap mcmtu la kehendaknye, hehe...)
Yela, dah xde org lain kita nk mnta tolong, antara sesama sendiri xpun jiran, xpn rakan2 kerja, xpn sapelagi if not yourself...)


So, we have a break and solat at Hentian Titiwangsa, last destination was at Tasik Banding, which is popular with a beautiful scenery...


Yes, it's true...




















~ Danish excited nak naik bot ni pulakkk, OMG :D ~

* I saw there was a place named Belum, I'm unsure, maybe Hutan Belum, or Tasik Belum, it's beautiful but I don't think so it's a suitable place for me as I'm not interested in jungle, hiking...hehe

(my friend said be careful of elephants will crossover by the road, Danish mesti suka tgk, haha, well Alhamdulillah teringin nk tgk tp kalau the elephants tu duduk berehat bersantai atas jalan tu sampai tgh mlm, xke mati kutu, so we tried to arrive early)

HAHA.