Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!

I will always remember this date when it comes to July,
but during the day, I forgot, same goes to Harie until Danish's babysitter talked about today, '7 haribulan bla bla bla'...Oh my GOD!
Today is our anniversary!
Wahaaaa....


So, this year we don't think to celebrate because we just went back from Seremban - KL - Kelantan, it was tiring...
maybe tonight we will cook something special, haha!
or this weekend we will have a photo-shoot somewhere during our anniversary as to celebrate it...


Hmm, sudah 4 tahun,hehe...it's so fast ya!
I still remember our wedding especially when Harie's family came from Johor, org ckp:
Utara - Selatan (Kutub Utara Kutub Selatan)
I always 'complained' 'dah org dekat payah sgt', 'dh org dekat xmau khwn' when people asked:
' Kenapa cari org jauh? ' 'Org dekat mana?' 
Anyway, in my opinion, Allah sudah menetapkan jodoh kita dgn sesiapa, maka itulah kenyataan yang patut kita terima (betul ke ayat I ni?)
Terima qada' dan qadar dari Nya...


Our wedding ceremony started on 07/07/07,
bertunang for a moment(one hour)+ akad nikah + kenduri
Abah said ' diorg dtg jauh, buat sehari serentak senang'...
Alhamdulillah, everything run smoothly,same goes to Harie's side
Harie's side a bit late which around Independence Day, 310807, same as my sis in law's akad nikah...
My family stayed at The Royale Adelphi hotel at the time (i think now it changes to The Royale Bintang Resort & Spa), betul ke?erk...
Whatevere it is, the hotel was very cool for me, very nice among the others hotel in Seremban...
My Ayah in law is one of the member so it's benefit for us at the time being. 


So, THANKS to ALL whom wished us especially on Facebook(FB), the date is memorable actually,so it's easy for us to remember...
I'm very happy with my new life...


(It's illogical when there's a negative people said that I like to ruin their relationship, esp. my ex, we r supposed to be happy to see they r happy too unless they r having trouble among them, I believe maybe they never have to tell the truth about anything though)


So, forget the negative people, actually they r jealous and always think negative about me forever. But, who r them to judge u, rite?. I never have a problem with other people unless my ex (maybe) n for sure his bitch (I think for pretending to be/ show her nice to the world), wahaa...To others, this is a good advice to you too - always think POSITIVE about anything, ignore the bitch people whom always think bad about you, we have others - family n friends. Keep POSTIVE as Taboo la pulak...haha :) 


OMG! Why I'm so EMO ni?Please, that's not me OK?


Anyway, I still have others. 
May Allah bless our family, Amin...






(this photo was taken during Dinner at Perdana Resort, PCB, Kelantan, 2011)

* Danish, what happened?hehe