Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Ayah!

Happy Birthday to my Ayah in law, 01 July 2011 (01/07/2011)
Normally, we will celebrate it together every year.
This year is memorable because we did celebrate it at Kelantan.
Ayah had a reunion with his Army's friends while my sis in law, Farah went back to his husband's kampung to bring a little Aryan to show to the relatives...


We were heading to Kelantan from Senawang at 3 AM...
I won't sleep because I was so excited to arrive at Karak (sb sebelum tu I watched the scary movie with my family in law)
Hahaha....
But unfortunately, Ayah's car likes break down or something probs with the brake at Gua Musang, so we had to wait at the workshop...





~ this is the mechanic whom fixed the car ~


~ KFC for our lunch, very THE hungry ~
(in Kelantan, on Friday, the restaurants/shops are closed, all the Muslims went to mosque for a Solat Jumaat)
OK, noticed!
Hhmm...luckily we arrived at the right time



~ while waiting for the car ~




~ Danish with his favourite ice cream, Mummy too! ~


~ comel kan? ~






~ the kids love the icing! ~




~ pulun...hehe ~


~ we r COMEL gitu, hehe ~


~ this is the cupcakes which I ordered when I was in Senawang, thanks to Kak Linda for making it real and my officemate, Mira for the recommendation, I'm so happy ~

( finally, I got my ELMO's theme cupcakes, hihi)





~ celebs at Perdana Resort, Pantai Cahaya Bulan/ PCB ~


Last but not least, Happy Birthday Ayah, u r the BEST father in law in the world, thanks for the happiness and everything

I'm grateful and happy to be with this family as I can't imagine life after marriage before, Alhamdulillah...

:D