Thursday, July 14, 2011

Expecting for number 2

As salam n hi to everyone...
I want to share a very very GOOD news with all of u outhere!


Expecting for number 2!
Yes, alhamdulillah, after waiting for a ''not too long times'', hehe, Allah gives us a chance to have for our 2nd child...





~ the colour is light actually, I met Dr Nina n she confirmed that I was pregnant for a month 4 days (at the moment)...Alhamdulillah...~ 

(when I checked it I was so happy n crying at the toilet, xsangka...I don't expect to have a chance again! last month, I bought the urine/pregnancy test almost 10 times but it's negative)
until I upset but now, I'm really grateful...







~ so, the fruits season comes again! lots of fruits were in my office, ada yg bagi, ada bawa...the durian especially, my friend had a dusun here, I also planned to buy a dusun here but 'larat ke nk jaga? ' HAHA...I teringan but not mengidam to eat the rambutan gading (kuning), seikat just for RM6, murah kan? ~





~ so ,suddenly mlmtu I was eager to eat this Maggi original, I talked to my husband, please buy mcm I ate kecik kecik dulu, plastik wrna kuning ada cap kecil warna hijau'...luckily there was there, at the mini market...~ 

*Here, I wish n hope I will be blessed by Allah and my baby (dlm peyut) too...hehe..Even though, semakin hari semakin xlarat, belum dtg alahnya lagi...huhu, the 1st 3 months, bak kata org....mmg muntah ler...so, I have to be strong! Thanks to my family n friends whom post to my wall in Facebook, congrats me n the pray too, I will remember, InsyaAllah...

* Gegurl?
Anyone !