Friday, April 29, 2011

Next station - KLCC

After had a 'revenge'shopping at Jalan TAR, I decided to go to KLCC.
It's because it just one way to go to Gombak...
Feels so happy I had a meeting n dating with my EX ,...eh...
my ex-students :))
(ada yg suspen x gitu?)


KLCC is a place where is my 1st date with someone,
I mean before we declared as a COUPLE
Well, that's a long time story to tell
(ada yg jealous?)
HAHA
If YES, you're not professional, babes!


OK,
If went to KLCC, I will 'drop'myself to 4th floor to visit,
KINOKUNIYA
(Love to pronounce it!)


Masa belajar dating di sini,WAH!
Ulat buku or Ulat bulu?
:P






~ my favourite : Double Cheeseburger ~




~ a place where is COMPULSORY to go ~









~ u can read with ur own style ~




~so do I, I just sit there with my shawl stuffs n waiting for my 'part time lovers', hehe ~






~bought this one for Danish, he loves Pakcik Bomba ~






~ these 2 r my part timer lovers, haha...one from Batu Kikir n another one is from Kuching ~




~on my way back to UIA, erkkk crowded! ~




~ I think this is the place where I was waiting for someone long time ago, but the shops all r not there, Vincci, Lovely Lace kot ? ~




~what kind of PEACE ? haha ~


* I want to buy books for Hakim n Haziq too but the price also very expensive, then I decided to to PWTC because there was a Book Fair.
So, after this,
PWTC - my next station!