Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anugerah Berita Harian 2010

I want to wish CONGRATULATIONS for all candidates n especially to the WINNERS...
Well, I love SAM to be as a winner, love u : P
As s fashion lover, I was interested and adore some of the fashion, the designers r so creative...



~Fara Fauzana, the designer is Rizalman ~


~Lisa Surihani, I love the colour, a combination between blue n grey ~


~I love her hair design..Madiha will call it as rambut cendawan like my mom''s hair,hihi~
(Actress, Diana Amir)


~ Scha Al Yahya & Awal Ashaari, I like Awal's neck scarf n Scha really hots in red color, mybe because she had a fair skin too ~


~Irma, alhamdulillah she is wearing hijab now but do u think that it is too short? ~


~Intan & Kamal, a beautiful mix colors of red n green, from Jezmine~


~Yuna, what a modern style but erm... :P, I''m proud that she is able to play many of instruments, the latest is she played a Suzuki Q - chords during the Award Day  ~


~the most important is SAM!!!aha,he's cute!~

* All photos r taken from Oh Media! Facebook, thanks so much.
I only want to express the fashion that I adore with.
n can I express this too?
Why they started with N9 slang or dialect which I think that is not suitable perhaps for joking?It is not proper to make jokes, thus you r not good in that dialect. 
Well, let's be POSITIVE, they were not intend for anything, perhaps.