Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Masjid Jamek - Jalan TAR

My mom said 'belila tudung yg Emak slalu pakai'
I said 'kalau Kaklong pi Jln TAR la mak ek...lgpn tudung mak suka tu orang jarang jual dah'...hehe...
So, I was the 1st person whom arrived, I went to shopping first:
What is the materials?
SHAWLSSS....of course, likey!
for everyone!




~ this is my 1st experience being here, Gombak areas~


~waiting the train, watched the construction site ~

* I was wondering when the taxi driver mentioned about Taman Melati, condominium, Villa Putra, because I just met my childhood friend in Facebook mentioned that her family was in that area too


~in the monorail, they looks like twin ~


~I was so in LOVE with this handbag, my mom of course really love it too becuase we love ribbon design, my cousin too, Kak Azima...~

* it was very expensive - RM 40 (cekik!)


~these r the tudung 4 segi which my mom loves it ~
her favourite colour is orange!


~ the pattern, jalur jalur is so wonderful with a silk awning, these 2 r for Makcik Bunga, Danish's babysitter ~


~ Madiha loves purple n Fatin loves pink, but unluckily I split it:
Fatin: purple, Diha: pink
Sorry,sistas! ~


~brooches for my teammates, English unit ~


~ all r mine: silk (shawl), inner n Kak Azima ordered me the inner (neck) too ~
*Madiha said I had a landak shawl for the polka dot one,
HAHA
(adik jealous) ~


~ ALL together, I estimate it as RM150, more or less ~

* Waaa....cry me a river,
but it's really worth it
:D