Thursday, April 7, 2011

Laksa Party 2011

Hi!My classmates (Research) decided to bring foods/meals, drinks, desserts and having makan - makan...
The first 'rolling' Kak Fauziah made a Karipap Giant for us...I called it as Karipap IKEA.




~ very delicious and YUMMY YUMMY! ~


~ my favourite Caramel pudding, Kak Fauziah made and brought it during my turn ~

Guess, what I bought n brought....


~ taraaa...!Laksa from Kuala Perlis, Laksa Kaksu is a famous one..my friends request for this...~


~ the kuah~


~ don't u think this is TOO yummy? ~


~ this is my part :D ~


~ Kak Fauziah, a very good cook! ~


~ thanks Dr. Shima for giving us a green light : 'Every weekend with variety meals! ~


~ Pesha, congrats for your book!Soon to be launch! ~


~ Melissa & Anita ~


~ Sirhan & Haskiza ~


~ Ida, a mommy to be n Nur, from Jordan ~


~ The Arabic guys ~


~ Arabic friends too..., they want to pay me for the laksa, NO! I replied,haha! ~


~ Kak Niza, Mas n me :D ~


~ I was so buncit with the stripes sweater...my favourite colour, baby blue n pink ~


~ try to be as a busy person,huahua :P ~

* Next week, my colleagues, Kak Jad & Mas planned to bring NASI LEMAK!
Oh my God, nasi lemak is one of my favorita!!!
Can't wait for it, dear!
Aha...