Sunday, April 17, 2011

Danish First Ride

eh ye ke?
actually for 2011, yes!
after discussing to buy a 2nd car - viva or saga or kancil...
lastly we decided to buy a motor!
at least we can 'ronda ronda' every evening or after working time...
n it's only to be used in our workplace area n for Danish (he likes to ride a motor), not out from it, so better to hv just a motor.





~ Danish didn't like to wear a helmet, sorry baby, u hv to wear it for ur safety~


~haa, kan comel ... :D ~


~he requested to buy an ice cream n we had a break at Esso ~
his favourite ice cream is Walls - Paddle Pop


~3 helmets,hihi ~


~this is the latest plat for Kedah, I tot it was KCQ but that's a nice alphabet too ~


~when Harie asked me to choose the colour which is come out with 4 colours, at first I chose black n then I cancelled it because I want RED! ~

it's HOT - haha :D


~I prefer scooter but Harie said better a 'normal' motorcycle because it has a raga/rack ~
If a scooter, pity Danish because he has to stand along 


~nyum nyum nyum ~


~so lovely - look at their hands holding the handle together : Vroom Vroom!~




~after passed through BOMBA, Danish asked to find the ambulance ~
He said 'neno neno'- happily





~and we were in a village's area, so calm, so peace with a cold air/wind ~


~we hv to stop because Danish was sleeping, hahaha! ~
look at his face, with his red eyes!


~sempat lagi he requested to go 'polis polis'- he wanted to go to a Police station ~
bomba - hospital - balai polis! 


~he was hugging his Daddy, so cute ~


~I got free for this helmet, hehe ~


~after changed the position, Danish continued his sleeping, boleh pulak...zzz...~








~ home sweet home ~

* I miss my previous time,
'rempit' with my family n friends.
Harie had a motorbike when he was studying, I'm unsure maybe like as Virago/Harley/??? but
no more now because of the maintenance probs n problem to the bike in KL(you will lose anything from ur bike)
Oh, back to my school time, when went back to school, someone will waiting for me, until I passed through the house, he will entered to the house
(looks like pretending to take off his socks n shoes,haha)
but the someone is no one anymore,
oh,
MEMORY!
u make me smile.

Last but not least, the fact is I don't know how to drive(ride a motor,ok?)
It's because I'm a left-handed(kidal), it's hard for me to start the motor because the starter is in a right side.
So, I'm proud if u can ride a motor even it's a vespa, cute!




~this is Atuk's scooter, thanks this scooter help us lots n lots too ~