Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Vono, eh!

It's a mattress actually...
Since Danish likes to sleep in front of the terebi(television) n sometimes on sofa
(just like me!)
- imagine sometimes at 5am to 6am he requested to sleep on the sofa... o.O!


Harie bought a new mattress.
What is it?
Feels geli geli, like there's a water inside...




~ this is for DOUBLE size ~


~pump it!pump it! ~


~this is the pump ~


~Danish said 'imming imming' (swimming) ~


~aha, this is for SINGLE size ~


~it's a comfort green ? OOooo...~


~tudiaaa...!!!~

wahhh..I look like want to promote this mattress je..haha...
NO exactly not...

OK, every weekend, normally my mom will bekalkan us this,
'Apetu?'-like Danish always asked





~my 2 superwomen did it ~





as a weekend's wife, eh..'weekend's family', this is our routine...
for this time, we choose Marrybrown for our dinner, 
I was PEOT n felt uncomfortable to stay longer at Giant AS.
At least, every weekend I will always meet my family,
not like SOMEONE aite?
Ask urself!
Happy weekend everyone!
Jya!
(eh, teringat pulak Marrybrown di KMR, UPM dulu...siap ada buaian lagi you..actually it's nearest to my hostel, belakang asrama aje)
always MISS my UPM,
will be there soon,
InsyaAllah!