Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Mr. H!

Today is Monday, 11th April 2011.
Yeah, Harie's birthday....
Hmm, when I read the birthday wishes (on Facebook), I'm interested with one and two of the text...

This is from my sis in law, Fatin;

Happy Birthday to my only brother, semoga panjang panjaaaang umur. murah muraaaaah rezeki. dapat kan baby baby girl :D. - your sis ♥ :3


 n this is from my sister, Diha;


Selamat Hari Lahir buat Abg iparku yg Seorg dan satu2nya..hehe...=] doa diha... smoga gmbira dan bahagia selalu bersama keluarga tersyg....mjadi hamba,anak,suami dan daddy yg soleh...insyaallah...smoga rahmat dan redha allah swt sntiasa bersama Abg Harie...=]


This is from my parent;


Happy Birthday...Semoga menjadi ayah yang penyayang ,doa dari abah dan emak semoga berbahagia sepanjang hayat...


This is from my s-i-l too, Farah;


Abg, happy 28th birthday...semoga panjang umur & dimurahkn rezeki...pantun 2 kerat: SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI TUE, BILE NK DPT BABY KEDUE ;p


Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin....


Oh ya, my Ayah n Mama in law also got their own FB, but not active as my Abah n Emak...hehe
Mama gv a call this morning ...


Actually, yesterday, 10th April 2011 was my sis in law's birthday..
She passed away for few years ago...(IBU to Hakim & Haziq)
Al - Fatihah to arwah Along...
Semoga Along ditempatkan di sisi orang orang yang beriman....


My husband did reply on wall by;


To all my FB friend thank you, I hope you all too have a prosper life with your family and friend, InsyaAllah. :-)


*Hahaha...can't believe that he typed on his wall...at last....normally, only this post that he will post on his wall...the rest, he just giving a comment to family n close friends...ONLY.


On behalf of my hubby, THANKS again for all wishes.


One more, I just realised that my husband is so LUCKY because;
He is the only BRO in his siblings and
He is the only BRO IN LAW in my siblings...


n ME too...
The only SIS in my siblings and
The only SIS IN LAW in Harie's siblings/family...


How proud I am and hopefully I can be THE BEST amongst the best....


XOXO