Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I LOVE $hoe$!

Shoes?
Wedge?Boots?High heels?Sandals?Foot wears?Slippers?etc...


What about the brands?
Sembonia?Bonia?Carlo Rino?Padini?Vincci?Nose?Voir?Aldo?etc...eh Crocs!


Where to buy?
Import?Local?Online shopping?Boutique?


Size?
Before this, mine is 5 but after my pregnancy, my size changed to 6.


Recently we went to Pacific Alor Setar, I just had a window shopping n
actually we had our dinner,
It's compulsory for me to hv a walk n look at handbags n shoes department.
It''s normal rite for women?


So, I really adore n admire these 2 designs,
SALE makes u crazy n so sad I hv to choose ONE only : (
Oh yeah, there's only Sembonia, Carlo Rino n Bonia at the moment (which I like the design at that time)




~ I want to buy this!, my sisss know why,hehe ~


~ CR2, pink - peach leopard design ~


~ ~it's a high heels but I feel comfortable ~


~ Harie asked me to buy this wedge, the design is so beautiful n unique ~


~my BANK said this, so I hv to accept it BUT I'll make sure Ill get the heels, aha! ~

It's Sembonia, both CR2 & Sembonia do hv the same/almost same price.
The real price is almost RM200 n I got almost RM80.
Cheap, isn't it?
ROCCKK for Sale,yeah!

I walked around n I found Dr J's handbag almost looks like this;


~CR2, RM 400 - RM500, you deserve for it, Dr! ~


~Can u pls guess? ~

I'm craving for that one too,
YES n it's PINK colour,
It's Bonia
OK, next time,
I want you!
Hopefully :D