Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Int. Conference, UIA

My husband n my officemate mentioned that I have to attend a course.
They saw a letter and someone told my Harie about it...
So, when I met the Assistant Director, he also said so - he signed the offer letter.
I found it and YES - I knew on Tuesday and I have to attend an:
International Conference on Thursday at UIA.

OH MY GOD!

Then, Harie booked/bought a wrong ticket which is on Friday,
but I have to check in on Thursday n my Friday ticket just burned like that
and Harie bought for Thursday ticket n what a waste, it was RM366
Huhhhh....


~I will have no PROBLEM if I got this earlier ~


~ venue ~


~ proud of it ~


~ my flight was on 8.30 am, we sent Danish at Tok Bunga's at 6.30 am, pity him ~
* we followed the bus of Kelab Penyokong Bolasepak Neg. Kedah
ada lawan bola ke?


~ this TROUBLE Savvy was so ergggg because we were running out of the time ~
* had a problem with the Smart Tag n effected us


~ situation at the airport : what a BIG bag, you! ~


~ HAHA..., the automatic machine was malfunction so have to use timbang kati ~




~I chose PURPLE ~


~ I'm thinking to buy that kind of bag ~


~ xada keja, like a ghost :P ~


~ in the flight, Harie chose a sit next to the window ~ 


~ masa study UPM dulu, at sayap was my favourite place ~


~ I was so surprised with my favourite scarf was here too, waahaaa !!! ~


~ n it's expensive...hmmm ~


~ the cabin crews esp. the boy was not helpful  because my bag was so heavy! ~













~ I saw a lady read something, I thought she also had to go to the Conference but I saw she was holding Bank Negara document, so, maybe she's not ~




~Alhamdulillah, safely landed...~


~ Ayah fetch me at LCCT, thanks Mejar Shahar, hehe :P ~

* many of stories n pictures to upload during the Conference, KL, meeting and dating
Owh!
Love it!