Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Day at Starbucks

Danish loves coffee...
Me too, maybe he always looking at his Atuk n his coffee...
Nescafe?
I can't take it,(dah lama xminum Nescafe) : (
It's because - headache, the effect.


Before went to USM to bring my Sis back to Perlis,
we were loafing at Starbuck coffee house, Sunway, Penang.
Since Danish loves coffee and we were having our breakfast at the same time.




~my favourite, Almond. ~



~this is Harie's ~


~Cola for Aunty Diha ~



~love the creamer...~


~it's free ~




~that bus is not free ok, Danish already 'kapak'us at Parkson ~


~Me with one of my favourite Pink - Peach leopard blouse,DOLLY ~


~nak Opi, nk Opi...! ~



~ After USM, we went to Gurney, lunch at 1901 n we bought the charger of my iPhone because : ROSAK ~

Who did it?
Hehe...
Very expensive.